Monday, April 5, 2010

Fourth Quarter Project Proposal

Title: Exploring Ceibal

Dates:April, 5, 2010

Description:

For this Quarter I'm going to keep Exploring Ceibal, because I want to learn more about it. every day I read, I learn something new. In the ceibal site every day I learn more, learn new thing, things I didn't know. I hope that I could learn more than I know by the end of the fourth quarter.

Goals:

1. Learn more about Ceibal.
2. Improve in what I have learn.
3. Try to get more information about the Ceibal project so I could translate what's on Spanish to English so you can use it to teach the kids who don't know Spanish.
4. Search for other wed page that, I can use to learn more about ceibal.

Resources:

1. At this moment I only have one wed site as a resource that is Portal Ceibal.


Timeline:


1. By the end of the quarter maybe I will know more than I already know about the Ceibal project.
2. Maybe I'll have something good to translated so you can teach it next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment